MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bootstrap Tableless Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seen a few ppl talking about this so i thought id put this up.
After months of working on this for my site I'm finally done for the most part. I did Every Template except for the calendar (I never use it) and everything works fine. All sideboxs and navs are toggled in mobile view.
I also did the Gamesection too so it match the rest of site. Blush

This is also compatible with all bootstrap themes and plugins. Smile
and Validates at W3 Validator.
Very nice Ted - it is actually compatible with all the bootstrap themes out there and so really adds value to MyBB. Gonna release it?
I really like this.
Thanks Leefish and ALUXi33 Blush
Changing themes on this is a matter of uploading the files then editing a line of code, no importing XML files and all. You also have a choice of using all CDNs too, if available.

Here a few pics of the portal with toggled sideboxs in mobile.
Ive been updating this with a dark theme now, not sure what to do with the footer though so any input would be great. Also trying Xthreads too and really like it Smile
I just can't wait for this theme to be released! It looks amazing!
Is this theme free or paid?

I realy like this theme, and like to use it Smile
Great job. Your site looks awesomeHeart
I'm playing around with bootstrap myself. One thing I'm finding is the prototype.js conflicts with the bootstrap .js

For example dropdown lists disappear after you click them a second time.
wils use 1.8
(2014-07-26, 11:51 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]wils use 1.8

There isn't a stable version released yet so I'm waiting for that. In the meantime I'm just having fun with 1.6. Also, I'm sure there will still be plenty of people still running 1.6 after 1.8 is released.
Pages: 1 2