MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Poll Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A suggestion: Using a thread prefix or another subforum mark something likes this as 2.1, 2.2 or similar.
I just answered the @soulgem. And I do not think I've said any lie. Even I put the link to him check or confirm what I said.
And I did not say it will never happen. I said will hardly happen.
You yourself are saying, we have to finish as soon 2.0. I'll lie to him that this will happen soon? I do not know what you wanted to have told him.

Well I got tired. I just wanted to be nice to user who came to ask about this functionality, but I've just been detonated. I will avoid post in this topic may be the best for everyone and especially for people who expect it to several years and by the way I'm just disturbing.
(2015-08-28, 02:46 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]I just answered the @soulgem. And I do not think I've said any lie. Even I put the link to him check or confirm what I said.
And I did not say it will never happen. I said will hardly happen.
You yourself are saying, we have to finish as soon 2.0. I'll lie to him that this will happen soon? I do not know what you wanted to have told him.

Well I got tired. I just wanted to be nice to user who came to ask about this functionality, but I've just been detonated. I will avoid post in this topic may be the best for everyone and especially for people who expect it to several years and by the way I'm just disturbing.

2.0 isn't even out yet to really complain about it though...
As for polls in general - there was a nice implementation in one modern forum script, I don't recall which but probably Discourse - poll BBCode, which would also solve multiple polls issue. Stuff like end time or multiple choices could be added as attributes and WYSIWYG editor's menu would help with creation.
Pages: 1 2 3