MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overqualified Selectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just some stuff I missed:

forumMarkedRead: function(fid, request)
{
if(request == 1)
{
$("#mark_read_"+fid).attr("src", $("#mark_read_"+fid).attr("src").replace("on.png", "off.png"))
.css("cursor", "default")
.attr("title", lang.no_new_posts);
}
},

else if(expandedItem.length && !collapsedItem.length)
{
// Expanding
if(expandedItem.is(":hidden"))
{
expandedItem.toggle("fast");
element.attr("src", element.attr("src").replace("collapse_collapsed.png", "collapse.png"))
.attr("alt", "[-]")
.attr("title", "[-]");
element.parent().parent('td').removeClass('tcat_collapse_collapsed');
element.parent().parent('.thead').removeClass('thead_collapsed');
this.saveCollapsed(controls);
}
// Collapsing
else
{
expandedItem.toggle("fast");
element.attr("src", element.attr("src").replace("collapse.png", "collapse_collapsed.png"))
.attr("alt", "[+]")
.attr("title", "[+]");
element.parent().parent('td').addClass('tcat_collapse_collapsed');
element.parent().parent('.thead').addClass('thead_collapsed');
this.saveCollapsed(controls, 1);
}
}
return true;

Notice that this code prevents a theme author from using something like FontAwesome or a text link to collapse/expand, as well as mark forums as read on the index.

I'm sure these being fixed isn't reasonable for the first 1.8 release as you're all very busy, but possibly later or if I get the time to take care of it, these really need fixed.
If you can fix those in the next 12 hours we can include it in 1.8 this otherwise we'd need to defer it.
Alright, I'll take care of it now. Which issue should I reference when I'm finished?
This one (don't know the exact issue number atm).

Edit: [Issue #700]
(2014-08-03, 07:11 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]This one (don't know the exact issue number atm).

Edit: [Issue #700]

Alright, didn't know if I should reference a closed issue. Toungue Thanks
Yeah, normally we would create a new one but as we need to hurry a little bit Toungue it isn't that important especially for such an issue.
Submitted a request for the first section of code, will try to get to the second section later. Didn't get to the second section, but it's not as necessary.
There seems to be an error with the current code, if anyone could take a look at this: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/1115 and see if they can find any problems with marking a forum as read, that'd be awesome (Not getting the error myself so it's harder for me to debug).
This is working fine for me.
(2014-06-01, 08:01 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any benefit for the change within the current system? I.e: Will this beneficial to theme authors?

Yes, img = 3 bytes (in less for example) ^^
Pages: 1 2 3