MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Password help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-07-05, 04:37 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-05, 08:02 AM)itzme Wrote: [ -> ]Guys i just need help cracking the passwords, i have the salt, password, login key, everything i just need to know how to decrypt the passwords

There's no reason you'd need to do that.

You know you get them good when you see the plural tense of password Blush.

(2014-07-05, 03:58 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-05, 03:49 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of trying to crack your own password(if it is even yours) you can reset it via login, by clicking "forgot my password." It will send you a session id and then you will be sent a login form that asks you to change it.

that's not going to work if the hacker has changed the email address..

@OP why you want to crack the password to recover your forum. that seems to be a very fishy way. don't you have access to the database....

OP never declared his email was changed, so I figured if he has access to the account he can just do that Toungue
(2014-07-06, 12:19 AM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]OP never declared his email was changed, so I figured if he has access to the account he can just do that Toungue

yes that's right.... but imho if one is smart enough to hack into a website I don't think he will keep the emails intact to allow the owner to regain access. if I was the hacker, that will be the first thing I do.... Big Grin
(2014-07-06, 02:26 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-06, 12:19 AM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]OP never declared his email was changed, so I figured if he has access to the account he can just do that Toungue

yes that's right.... but imho if one is smart enough to hack into a website I don't think he will keep the emails intact to allow the owner to regain access. if I was the hacker, that will be the first thing I do.... Big Grin

Oh!! Good point xP but I think if a hacker was smart they would just shell it then when they need info open up the shell and grab the info Toungue But gotta hide it somewhere no one would guess, and not something obvious like shell.php more like Admin-info.php and add a session where only your session can access it so people who do see it can't access it xP
Umm.. since you say that you 'hack into your own forums'. I doubt that you are a hacker trying to hack others.

Alright.. since you can get into the database. Change your email to your email in MySQL. After that, request for new password. Or.. change your rank (in the database) to administrators.
Pages: 1 2