MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] How add spoiler tag button with description supoort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2015-04-08, 04:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-08, 03:29 PM)TheMysterious Wrote: [ -> ]does not work for me
just posts : [spoiler]something[/spoiler]

doesn't work on your test site either

sorry but not exist more test site of this.

well...
Any idea why it doesn't work?
i wonder why mybb not including spoiler button by default.
it takes a lot time to do this and not working in version 1.8.4
I did everything you said, but I don't see the spoiler button! help please! [spoiler][/spoiler] works!
(2015-10-29, 07:47 AM)Gravity Wrote: [ -> ]I did everything you said, but I don't see the spoiler button! help please! [spoiler][/spoiler] works!

You could add a prefix and make it say [SPOILER] ? Just a suggestion.
Hello, after I did that every button in msg editor disappeared, what did I do wrong?

I think I am doing something wrong in bbcodes_sceditor.js file.
For those people who have troubles this is for bad idea on how to add code on some files.

I recommend to all users who have any kind of error or do not have an idea on how to edit core files use this mod.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=614

I made it the more easy and functional posible.

So why don't you give a try and se how it works, because is only a plugin to install and all work is done by the script.
I can't display the spoiler plugin on the sceditor using flatone theme Sad Can you help me with it? Sad I already followed all of the instructions given but it's still not working Sad

bump!
This works well. I just wish there was a better spoiler plugin. Are there any other spoiler plugins I can use?
Hello, I managed to add button but I can't make icon shown, I also noticed that my editor uses fontawesome icons instead of images and when I tried to make it with fontawesome icons, I failed too.

[Image: d8noPV.jpg]

Can you help?
A lot of people ask me how to add buttons and stuff. I'm too lazy for explaining it and just do it for them. Gonna link them here next time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6