MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply - add bar for text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There won't be an option for this in MyBB 1.8.
Sad Sad no work for devs but you dont want this
(2014-07-07, 01:24 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]it may good as option to users: and disable for default

for me not make any sense user option...
or you put to all user or not...
if to put to all user is easy...
default of xenforo is with editor in quick reply to all user...
why need option to user? what logic to this?
and load page not will change practically nothing. because will be in the browser cache.
ok. there is no problem if that have option or not and or just for admin Smile
I agree with disabled defaultly, enable by admin globally
(2014-07-07, 04:13 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with disabled defaultly, enable by admin globally
its ok, but first need accept by devs Heart Smile
it is impossible Smile because they dont listen community
(2014-07-07, 04:26 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]it is impossible Smile because they dont listen community
NO
your in wrong. they here for us.
mybb 1.8 has many features from suggestions.
we must have patience.
We have to understand them.
OK, but it is an open source project... it is their hobby and I understand that new feature needs some time for code... but there is a pull request (or at least martec would made one) with this feature but they dont want it... there will be MyBB 1.8 and than 2 years of waiting for this bar? I suggested to mybb devs to release new builds more often, not after 2 years
(2014-07-07, 03:57 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]and load page not will change practically nothing. because will be in the browser cache.
That's not true. While the files will be cached, it still adds a notable time to render the editor (which would be unnecessary for most cases).
(2014-07-07, 04:54 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I suggested to mybb devs to release new builds more often, not after 2 years
People already complain about updates breaking their existing themes and plugins. Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3