MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awaiting Activation Count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not english, I'm writing with the help of translation.

Awaiting Activation Count in header may preferably be displayed.
Click the "Login and Registration Options" under the heading can be added to a small setting.
The link may take the form header view. ACP > Group5 page lists would be even better if.

settings.xml
Example settings:
[Image: 2vlmat1.png]

global.php
[Image: 2089qix.png]

Regards SeNCeR or xykul
So you want a setting that disables the awaiting activation notice in the header? That shouldn't be a problem.
(2014-07-22, 05:01 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]So you want a setting that disables the awaiting activation notice in the header? That shouldn't be a problem.
Yeah request
Wasn't a setting for it added?
(2014-07-26, 07:46 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't a setting for it added?

No. One should be added.
Oh wait, why should it? There is no setting to disable the board closed message either..
Setting is useless for me for this... tell me why to disable this? This message is only shown for users with permissions to activate new accounts... so tell me why somebody wanna disable this new mybb 1.8 feature? It is really helpful
(2014-08-01, 01:01 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Setting is useless for me for this... tell me why to disable this? This message is only shown for users with permissions to activate new accounts... so tell me why somebody wanna disable this new mybb 1.8 feature? It is really helpful
many forums may have 1000+ Awaiting Activations !
we cannot activate all of them! to disable the message.
so Setting is necessary
(2014-08-02, 09:24 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]many forums may have 1000+ Awaiting Activations !
we cannot activate all of them! to disable the message.
so Setting is necessary
Sorry, I have not seen confirmation.
Pages: 1 2