MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: #Voting For New MyBB 1.8 On MyBB.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-08-19, 11:46 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]At time of writing 8,49% of the voters dislike the theme. I assume this is a great achievement.

Seems like people are pretty much liking the new theme, at least how it's implemented here on the support forums. We should do a poll on what people thought of the old theme just to get an idea. I'd be interested in seeing the results. Toungue
Its quite a large improvement but their are a few points i think could use some more improvement like all the rounded borders and some icons like the thread rating stars.

Besides that the white and black in the header + the new logo makes it look much more professional which is great to see.
Though their should have been an option: Its a nice decent theme.

Since their are a few points that need fixing and improving.
The site template is not quite the stock template because it has to implement the links to other parts of the site. I think that works okay except for the orange stripe under the selected time, and the horizontal black strip that makes the black upper menu look heavier.

Thing is though, the new overall look is miles ahead of what was there before.
I prefer 1.6 but yeah 1.8 is nice.
91.23%

Heart Heart Heart

thank you...
(2014-08-23, 09:57 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer 1.6 but yeah 1.8 is nice.

The 1.6 Default theme is overall better I think. Even as a base theme its better. 

1.8 theme is awful but the software and the changes to it is good. 
Oh how I wish it was RESPONSIVE though...with all the mobile browsers and cell phones surfing....
90.32% Like mybb 1.8. Majority Wins.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15