MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: #Voting For New MyBB 1.8 On MyBB.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Well, I'm changing the theme up as we speak using Stylish for Chrome...
I don't mind it. only things i would change is a little darker background and the code / quote boxes to be colored. hard reading them when they all white along with the thread.
Whoop!

Not really..
8 people hate it, xD
8 people to ban Toungue
One thing that would be nice is a pseudo-fluid-width layout. I have a 1600x900 monitor, so that's a lot of space on the sides that is unused. The layout doesn't look terrible on smaller screens, but I think it has a lot of potential to look better on larger screens if the width were slightly larger.

Overall, I think you guys have done a fantastic job. Considering that the software is free, I don't have a lot of room to complain. The hard work has definitely not gone unnoticed bringing 1.8 close to its long awaited gold release. Big Grin
I love it! I'm not sure if it's just me or my cache but the homepage still says 1.6 and it's the (old?) version, however once that gets updated I'm sure this whole style will just come together perfectly.

Totally loving everything right now, my jaw is dropped.
Well... I like it, but imo it needs some little improvements. For example hide (and show on hover) .post_controls area. And ability to change themes would be nice. Also please note that pure white BG in posts is not good for eyes.

Very good example of perfect mybb 1.8 design imo is here: http://forum.minnasuki.com/thread-250.html
(2014-08-14, 06:29 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that would be nice is a pseudo-fluid-width layout. I have a 1600x900 monitor, so that's a lot of space on the sides that is unused. The layout doesn't look terrible on smaller screens, but I think it has a lot of potential to look better on larger screens if the width were slightly larger.

A fluid theme option is now available. Smile Adding the option was originally planned, it just wasn't implemented right after the upgrade.
love it especially the rich text editor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15