MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Forums Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm Mike from Italy. i write you because i would like to create a free mybb forums community (as www.ibfree.org). I'd like to use mybb forum because it's very usefull and beautiful. I love it! Can you help me with the scripts to realize it or tell me what i have to do?
we can make know more mybb into communities.
I hope you like my idea and you support me.
What do you mean by "free mybb forums community"? You mean offer free forums as they did with IPB (Invisionfree etc.)? You'd have to talk to Chris Boulton about that.

I mean a site where you can create your personal forum and use it. If you go to www.ibfree.org you understand what i wanna do!
Hi mike,

You'll have take this up with Chris Bolten, which is the developer of this forum.
How can i contact him?

The Italian support suggest me to wait the gold version..
You're free to offer a service like this if you ever so wish. You must however just leave the MyBB copyright in place at the bottom of the board.

Chris
wildteen88 Wrote:Hi mike,

You'll have take this up with Chris Bolten, which is the developer of this forum.

or Chris Bolton lol
yeah thats who i ment lol!
Chris Boulton Wrote:You're free to offer a service like this if you ever so wish. You must however just leave the MyBB copyright in place at the bottom of the board.

Chris

Of course i leave the copyright! i wanna put a minibanner in the page so i can pay the host with it! i don't wanna make money but i don't wanna pay a lot of money for hosting. I wanna only the brake even point! (economics rules Big Grin)
Can you support me with the forum mod? What i have to do?