MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile version - Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@Tom K. weird or not, it all looks good for me on that website.
What browser are you using? The site isnt responsive for me on chrome, on my mac or on my iPhone :/
(2014-08-17, 07:44 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]What browser are you using? The site isnt responsive for me on chrome, on my mac or on my iPhone :/
Same here for meĀ Huh

Edit - I'm guessing its not responsive but has different CSS/HTML associated with phone OS's?
Does anyone have any screenshots?
If you're expecting the theme/website to be responsive, they won't be. They are designed for desktop and should appear 'small' on mobile. I realize this is not ideal, but it would be inappropriate for our website to be responsive but not our software.

I cannot reproduce any other glitches that have been posted here... For instance, the website looks exactly as I'd expect on my iPhone:
I've made a change that might fix the text size scaling issue, though I can't guarantee it. Robust, please confirm whether or not anything changed.
Two scroll bars appear to me in the blog.

Using Opera 23.0.1522.75
(2014-08-18, 12:52 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Two scroll bars appear to me in the blog.

Using Opera 23.0.1522.75

Can you inspect the page to see what is scrolling other than the page?
To be honest I don't know what you mean XD
Does Opera let you do something like this:

[attachment=32200]

(it's a built-in feature in Chrome, Safari, Firefox....)
Pages: 1 2 3