MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can be deleted. Smile
Black background is very easy to do, so also colours of admins, mods, users etc.

For the rest, your forum will talks about animals? all animals or only specific? such an idea might be to to have the colors of the jungle, make a theme "wild", with much greenery
(2014-08-24, 05:24 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Black background is very easy to do, so also colours of admins, mods, users etc.

For the rest, your forum will talks about animals? all animals or only specific? such an idea might be to to have the colors of the jungle, make a theme "wild", with much greenery

Yes, the wild background is a great idea, as long as the logo I posted blends in with the black. Could you make this, and estimate me a price?

Thank you!
MyBB 1.8 is coming out. That will require some changes to your theme to stop it getting messed up. If you are looking for a theme to match that in your pictures PM me and I can do it - price via PM.
PM Sent.
(2014-08-24, 05:33 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8 is coming out. That will require some changes to your theme to stop it getting messed up. If you are looking for a theme to match that in your pictures PM me and I can do it - price via PM.
Please can anyone do this! I need this skin ASAP! I also want whoever I purchase from to "fix" the skin when 1.8 comes so it still looks normal.
What is your budget for this theme?
(2014-08-26, 02:11 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]What is your budget for this theme?

Nobody has given me a quote, and I just want the theme already. If you can make it, or know someone, tell them to send me a quote in PM. I've gotten no reply from Leefish, and want this done asap. Thanks
Leefish hasn't been online since she posted here. I think you should wait for 1.8 to be released to save money paying someone to update it to be compatible with 1.8
(2014-08-26, 03:00 AM)mikeh Wrote: [ -> ]Leefish hasn't been online since she posted here. I think you should wait for 1.8 to be released to save money paying someone to update it to be compatible with 1.8

Yes, I want whoever I purchase the theme from to turn it 1.8 compatible when 1.8 comes out.

When will 1.8 be released exactly? I really want my forum up.
Pages: 1 2 3