MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor 6.1.2 (Show sceditor in quick reply and quick edit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello as the editor he added the spoiler button??
(2015-09-01, 12:31 AM)ramfix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello as the editor he added the spoiler button??

use this http://community.mybb.com/thread-168909.html
Hi Martec
Can we add attachment via quick reply with this plugin?
Every time I open a thread I get pushed down to the quick reply form. How do I stop this from happening?
(2015-10-11, 08:14 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I open a thread I get pushed down to the quick reply form. How do I stop this from happening?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-160306-...pid1165625
Right, thanks for the info. Is there anyway to load the editor only after clicking inside the text area instead then? I was sure this was already answered.
(2015-10-12, 06:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Right, thanks for the info. Is there anyway to load the editor only after clicking inside the text area instead then? I was sure this was already answered.

try:
in codebutquick template:

find:

$(document).ready(function() {

replace:

($.fn.on || $.fn.live).call($(document), 'focus', '#message', function () {

find:

{$sourcemode}

add after:
MyBBEditor.focus();
(2015-10-12, 08:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-12, 06:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Right, thanks for the info. Is there anyway to load the editor only after clicking inside the text area instead then? I was sure this was already answered.

try:
in codebutquick template:

find:

$(document).ready(function() {

replace:

($.fn.on || $.fn.live).call($(document), 'focus', '#message', function () {

find:

{$sourcemode}

add after:
MyBBEditor.focus();

Thank you, it was also my problem after the update to 6.1.2, now works, it doesn't scroll down more, thanks Big Grin

Is it normal that quick editor is shown only when I click on textare in quickreply?
Well, yes it is. Considering you just applied the edit for that..
Ah ok, well better this effect that the scroll down Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12