MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2018-01-11, 03:45 PM)chagui Wrote: [ -> ]hello i try to install this plugins in the last version of mybb
but i have this warning message in the Admin panel ( no error on forum )

Warning [2] Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 14 - File: inc/plugins/avatargallery.php PHP 7.2.0 (Linux)

help me please, thinks

I know about this issue, to fix it open the inc/plugins/avatargallery.php file, and at the top find:

if(THIS_SCRIPT == 'usercp.php')

and edit it to:

if(defined("THIS_SCRIPT") && THIS_SCRIPT == 'usercp.php')
Thinks Starpaul20 it's work !!!

and if i make this it's works also Wink

define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'usercp.php');
 and also

if('THIS_SCRIPT' == 'usercp.php')
perhaps the last code can be updated in your file Wink
Hi,

After installing Avatar gallery, I randomly checked the admin logs and got the following error from avatargallary.php

[attachment=41619]
(2019-03-09, 10:24 AM)Techie69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

After installing Avatar gallery, I randomly checked the admin logs and got the following error from avatargallary.php

Looks like the plugin needs to be updated for the newer PHP version of 7.2.15.
(2019-03-09, 10:51 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-09, 10:24 AM)Techie69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Looks like the plugin needs to be updated for the newer PHP version of 7.2.15.

Does this leave me vulnerable if left active?

Should I deactivate and remove the Plugin?

Thanks for the response Smile
I've just updated the plugin to fix the error.
Hello there!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this concern but as soon as I installed BootBB theme, users are no longer able to see the option to change the avatar gallery in their control panel. If I switch back to the default theme, the avatar gallery shows up again in the user control panel,

URL: https://foro.guitarravallenata.com/userc...ion=avatar
user: traste
psw: espacio
(2019-05-09, 02:06 AM)albano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this concern but as soon as I installed BootBB theme, users are no longer able to see the option to change the avatar gallery in their control panel. If I switch back to the default theme, the avatar gallery shows up again in the user control panel,

URL: https://foro.guitarravallenata.com/userc...ion=avatar
user: traste
psw: espacio

I tested the account, when you switch themes, make that you still have the var in template usercp avatar

I don't use this plugin but this is an educated guess.
I have a bug with this plugin. When new members register they get this "/home1/iwebsxk5/inc/languages/english/user_avatar_gallery.lang.php does not exist
^ user_avatar_gallery.lang.php file should exist at /inc/languages/english/admin folder
not sure how you are getting incorrect folder for it.
anyway, at present you may copy it to the reported folder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4