MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks that is what I did but it seems that your source folders are wrong??

Also a feature request. It would be awesome to have a multi file uploader.
Sorry erledigt
Plugin has been updated to 1.3

- Bug: Fixed counting of non-countable objects error
- Forbid file editing/deleting if not image file
- Added fallback for setting if blank/missing

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin, upload all new files and reactivate.
Thanks for it.... i was really waiting for it. Thank You So Much....
Hi, I just tried deactivating the new plugin after manually uninstalling the previous version, and I got this error..

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/xyz123/public_html/forums/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:23) in /home/xyz123/public_html/forums/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 23

It's basically the same error as the one in this topic, and the solution for it didn't work since there was nothing to change in your plugin.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-225451...pid1339089

And this is the same error I got when I tried to uninstall the previous version, which was why I had to manually uninstall it myself. I was trying to deactivate it, so that I could reactivate it and get the gallery to show in the User CP.

Can this be fixed?

Thank you in advance for your time.
(2020-04-14, 07:16 PM)Seeker-Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bug with this plugin. When new members register they get this "/home1/iwebsxk5/inc/languages/english/user_avatar_gallery.lang.php does not exist
Yeah, we're getting this same issue. Copying the file as previously directed fixes it, at least.
Plugin has been updated to 1.4.

- Use require_once for template updates
- Added check to see if THIS_SCRIPT is defined
- Fixed PHP 8.0 errors

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin, upload all new files and reactivate.
thank you so much for this plugin!
anyone got this working on BootBB Theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4