MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1point8 Theme generating js error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Its working now. Will let you know if I find any error in your theme. Thank your very much for your help.
Good to hear, no worries.
(2014-09-05, 07:47 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear, no worries.

Small issue although i fixed on mine one. Breadcrumb arrows are coming on top of login box and report post modal box as well.

z-index for arrows is set 50

Star used for rating are too light even if you select the rating. It even hard to tell whether thread is already rated or not as both way stars are looking same.
I get this issue with the breadcrumb arrows too.

2 other things I've noticed - all the text is center-aligned when you're viewing a PM in the inbox, and the PM alert notification doesn't display (the admin panel account activation alert displays though).

Love the theme though Andrew, great work.
Think it's It's the z-index on the fieldset and modal causing it. i'll look into it
How can I remove the math question from registration page. Can it be removed from admin panel? If not please tell me how to remove it
(2014-09-08, 12:35 PM)maviss Wrote: [ -> ]How can I remove the math question from registration page. Can it be removed from admin panel? If not please tell me how to remove it

ACP > Configuration > security questions  .. at the bottom of the side bar
There is some problem with the registration page if there is any error generated on page when submitted the form or if you refresh the captcha image before submitting the form then submit button won't do anything.

If you enter all the values correct then form will be submitted successfully if it generates any error and even after correcting the error messages you won't be able to submit it.
Just tried it myself an i can produce it but as i said before i aint added nothing on the registration page, just removed the options

I'll revert it back to default and update package.
I reverted it to default even then I am getting the same problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4