MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iTrader like Feedback System for MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I (and many other MyBB users) would be really grateful if someone could create & release a plugin similar to the iTrader plugin that's available for VB. Big Grin

Thanks.
I pretty much wrote a system for it and had built a script that converted EZTrader Reps to the new system. It is very similar to that, however, it is much better performance wise. If you are interested, contact me via PM.
Hey,

Thank you very much for the response. But I'm sorry to say that I'm actually looking for a free plugin right now.
I did not know about how it works but if i have some ideas maby can make something about this because actually i made a thanks plugin and works fine, i think maybe can be rewrite and do something like that.

Really i dont know about this but i think can be do it with some help Big Grin
@Dark Neo, Thank you very much.

A plugin similar to iTrader, is available for MyBB 1.6 with the name ezTrader Rating System but it hasn't been updated in a very long time. The support thread for ezTrader Rating System.

Also there is no setting in ACP to disable guests from accessing the rating/feedback & details associated with it.
You guys want updates to please let me know on what to change/fix/add.
I am bringing it to MyBB 1.8 soon.
(2014-10-01, 05:34 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys want updates to please let me know on what to change/fix/add.
I am bringing it to MyBB 1.8 soon.

I think that the main new feature that needs to be implemented is permissions. i.e. guests & banned users should not be able to view the feedback.
There is permissions for submitting feedback, deleting feedback, and feedback approval based on membergroup
I just want to say that I have seen the trader script Dragon wrote. It has a huge advantage over the EZTrader as it has templates and user permissions (including moderator actions) and uses MyBB hooks correctly.
(2015-02-02, 02:02 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]There is permissions for submitting feedback, deleting feedback, and feedback approval based on membergroup

Yes, but what I mentioned in my previous post is about permission for "viewing" trader feedback. i.e. guests & banned users should not be able to view the feedback.

(2015-02-02, 03:00 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to say that I have seen the trader script Dragon wrote. It has a huge advantage over the EZTrader as it has templates and user permissions (including moderator actions) and uses MyBB hooks correctly.

Yes, I understand that it takes time to make a mod & the developer has all rights to release it as a free mod or paid mod.

But at the moment, I'm in no position to pay for a mod as I'm looking for such a mod to be implemented in a forum in which I'm just a server admin. But I could pay for that mod in the near future.
Pages: 1 2