MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums in columns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there anyway I could remove the box, and just have the title.
Because it doesn't look very good on my theme, I just wanna edit it a bit.

[Image: orI8rk3.png]
Can I have assistance on how this currently looks, I want all my forums to be columned and not just subforums. http://www.codjng.com/forums/index.php
This code doesn't work now. it needs an update for the latest firefox.
Now how do you go back to normal? From column forums to classic forums. ??
(2015-05-20, 11:31 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]This code doesn't work now. it needs an update for the latest firefox.

Hi can you possibly tell me why it looks fine in firefox but NOT in IE, Opera, Chrome?
Is there anything more to edit in global so that in each browser mentioned they look the same as in Firefox

thanks
Updated, now working properly in firefox along with other updates. previews in first post.
How do I change the background color from white to match my theme?
(2015-09-18, 03:10 PM)mac_12 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I change the background color from white to match my theme?

.tborder in global.css

Change background: #fff;
i am using 1.16.2 it doesn't look like that. idk if the photos of newest version or what. i thought i mention that.
Don't know if I'm right here, but I'll try anyway Smile.
I used your customazation here but somhow the action=lastpost is not working anymore. 
By clicking the link, it shows the right PostID but it does not jump to the end of the Thread to the newest / latest post, as it should be. 

Therefor the Style is just under progress it's not visible for Guests. But I can give you permission, if needed to maybe check this problem. Don't know how to fix this!

Thanks a lot!
Pages: 1 2 3