MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums in columns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-04-11, 09:04 AM)PetesBonnie Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if I'm right here, but I'll try anyway Smile.
I used your customazation here but somhow the action=lastpost is not working anymore. 
By clicking the link, it shows the right PostID but it does not jump to the end of the Thread to the newest / latest post, as it should be. 

Therefor the Style is just under progress it's not visible for Guests. But I can give you permission, if needed to maybe check this problem. Don't know how to fix this!

Thanks a lot!

Just updated it to look the same as a default MyBB theme an also tested it, jumps to the last post for me.

Previews in first post.
Nice work...
I was looking into this for my forum, but I realized that I have Tabs in my themes.
I have around 50+ forums and that's the main reason to use Tabs due to having many forums.

I seriously doubt that this method would work with Tabs (either customized or using the MyTabs plugin).

Will Tabs work with this method?
Awesome work on this tutorial, sir.
(2018-03-22, 08:32 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking into this for my forum, but I realized that I have Tabs in my themes.
I have around 50+ forums and that's the main reason to use Tabs due to having many forums.

I seriously doubt that this method would work with Tabs (either customized or using the MyTabs plugin).

Will Tabs work with this method?

Should work. You can still place the tabs above this like normal.
This seems great! Could you use template conditionals with this to make columns only in some categories? If so, how would one go about that?

Got it working! This is a great addition.
Pages: 1 2 3