MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cool_Guy's mods - Download MyBux(aka Cash Mod) beta 0.0.2.4 NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I think its a Finaly release but just as a Basic point system
It's probably BETA, he only tried to post it a few hours onto MyBB Mods before releasing the BETA version, lol Toungue.
DragonLord Wrote:Is there a ready made shop? i think at Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Beta 3 we have to make some by ourself and i have no clue how to make one like selling what...
I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you mean if there is a shop mod, yes, Ryan Ashbrook has one, but it's still in beta.

tristan/SMM Wrote:Have you added features since we last spoke? Is it still in beta, or was your upload to MyBB MODS a final release?
Not yet, I've been a bit busy. But you should update to 0.0.2.4 Beta, as it contains bug fixes. I'm attaching it to this post because mybb.mods has still not validated it.

Zalaki Wrote:I think its a Finaln release but just as a Basic point system
No, it's still a beta, and it's not going to be a basic bux system. I'm going to add a few new features before it's final, such as character or word count, bux recount, and donate.

Edit: It has been validated, for now on, it will be downloaded from http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=530
Will you be looking for feature ideas as i have a few that i would like to be included
I downloaded and installed it.
It seems pretty lame right now, since you don't have the ability to donate or gain cash for characters in post,
but I do realize that this was a simple beta release and I'm earnestly waiting for more features Wink

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:I downloaded and installed it.
It seems pretty lame right now, since you don't have the ability to donate or gain cash for characters in post,
but I do realize that this was a simple beta release and I'm earnestly waiting for more features Wink

Dr Small
Maybe theres a reason it's only version 0.0.2.4, note that it is only 0.2 which is significantly small. The main thing is if you are able to gain any points at all Wink Toungue.
is it planned/possible that also the posts of the past can be count? til now only the posts after activating the plugin are counted. the posts before activating should be counted too (maybe as an optional configuration?).
working great atm, cant wait for the next version!
Alex
DonNemesis Wrote:is it planned/possible that also the posts of the past can be count? til now only the posts after activating the plugin are counted. the posts before activating should be counted too (maybe as an optional configuration?).

Yes, I'm adding that right now. Wink

wiiroom Wrote:working great atm, cant wait for the next version!
Alex
Thanks for that. I'm almost done updating the betting mod by DrPoodle for MyBux. Wink

Edit: download War for MyBux here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid110729
When do you think you'll add donating capability? I have a forum that I'm about to convert to myBB, I'm just waiting for this feature.
Anyway, keep up the great work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11