MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cool_Guy's mods - Download MyBux(aka Cash Mod) beta 0.0.2.4 NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Jag100 Wrote:Cool_guy just wondering does this cash mod include the donate and recount thing and also the cash to enter forum thing in it yet?

Not yet. But, you can use phpmyadmin to edit the users cash. mybb_users>edit user>bux.

tristan/SMM Wrote:Cool_guy, please make sure that the ability for staff members to edit a user's cash is a feature, that's vital! BTW, how is the whole MOD coming?

Thanks,
I've been sort of busy, so I haven't been able to work on it, especially during the week. On the weekends, I have to do some work on my site, so I can dedicate very little time to it.
^I understand all about busy lifestyles hopefully soon we will get our donate, recount and money to enter forum things. Good luck with your site and stuff Smile
I dont understand... where you can donate?!?! In my version, you just get bux from posting nd stuff, but you cant donate it or visit the shop!?!?!
it's not implemented yet...
Cool_Guy Wrote:
DonNemesis Wrote:is it planned/possible that also the posts of the past can be count? til now only the posts after activating the plugin are counted. the posts before activating should be counted too (maybe as an optional configuration?).

Yes, I'm adding that right now. Wink

Has this been implemented in the current 0.0.2.4 Beta?
where/how do you donate? and i see no setting for interest etc...
oh ok i see now, everything on your mod listing is bs and it actually isn't included in the plugin THANKS!
Gamingloft Wrote:oh ok i see now, everything on your mod listing is bs and it actually isn't included in the plugin THANKS!

actually, if you took the time to a) read all the thread and b) read the listing correctly, you would see that what you are asking for are not yet implemented.

Quote:Some features include:
-Allows you to set how much the user gets per new post/thread.

Some features that are coming soon are:
-Registration bux. Set how much bux the user gets when registering.
-Donating. You can allow users to donate money to each other, with the option to send a PM when someone has donated
-Interest. Want to be kind to your users? You can give them interest on their current bank account every day/week/month!
-Statements to keep track of any donations or interest the user gets
-The more characters in the post, the more money the user earns (set in the admincp).

I've set in bold the key sentence there, just for you.

Give the guy a break, all through this thread he's stated that he has little time and he is busy, but is working on it when he can..if you can do the same job in a shorter time (also please bear in mind that he has released it with permission granted to update and redistribute it yourself as long as you leave his copyright intact...see what I did there?...I read the thread and gleaned that bit of info!) then please do so.

@ all other members..sorry for coming across all vigilante..I just hate to see people getting flamed for their hard work, by people who obviously can't be bothered to read all the facts first.
I agree with kevinr. Gamingloft needs to chill out and read things through before making accusations.
The myBux mod is great, but i missed a function that reduce the amout of Bux of a User if a Post is deleted.
So i added some Code in the Plugin:

Added by the hooks:
$plugins->add_hook("editpost_deletepost", 'mybux_subtract_post_bux');

Added this function:
function mybux_subtract_post_bux()
{
     global $db, $mybb;

$db->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users SET bux=bux-'".$mybb->settings['bux_post']."' WHERE uid='".$mybb->user['uid']."'");
}

Maybe it will help you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11