MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: site error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

any ideas guys Sad
Yeh. Read the error message and *refrains from other comments*
Big Grin In other words, Clocktower, your board hasn't been installed! If you did install, something must have happened and you might need to do it again!
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
DOH!!! not sure how to confihure it its on freehostia at the moment
We do try to give as informative errors as we can.
Unlike microsoft: 'Microsoft Explorer experienced an error (4327465234fssfds). See debug info'

Debug info: 'Jibberish goes here'
I have my test forum on freehostia. You can use ftp to upload the files and then you follow the install instructions like everyone else! Big Grin
Tikitiki Wrote:Unlike microsoft: 'Microsoft Explorer experienced an error (4327465234fssfds). See debug info'

Evidently you were not in the irc when I was complaining about Microsoft STOP errors. I mean, 0x0000007F tells me NOTHING!!!
DrPoodle Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Unlike microsoft: 'Microsoft Explorer experienced an error (4327465234fssfds). See debug info'

Evidently you were not in the irc when I was complaining about Microsoft STOP errors. I mean, 0x0000007F tells me NOTHING!!!

That's an UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error. Jizzes. Everyone knew that...
LOL crakter!