MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile [Beta Version] - Profile Comments, Latest Visitors & Buddy List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm too , if i report a comment show me report from guests profile! but i reported from admin profile!

Show in this image:
[attachment=32556]

And i use sent just buddy list and receive this error:
[attachment=32555]

How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot.
(2014-09-21, 11:16 AM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]i'm too , if i report a comment show me report from guests profile! but i reported from admin profile!

And i use sent just buddy list and receive this error:

How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for reporting these 2 glitches, I fixed them in the myprofilecomments.cass.php file, 
inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php

This is why I advise you to wait for all bugs to be fixed ^^

Can you check if everything has been fixed?
Yes i checked and work very good. Smile

But a request. Big Grin
Can add username style for Buddy list? at moment in buddy list not used username style. if add a option to buddy list setting for show username style or not is very good.

Thanks a lot. Heart
(2014-09-21, 11:40 AM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i checked and work very good. Smile

But a request. Big Grin
Can add username style for Buddy list? at moment in buddy list not used username style. if add a option to buddy list setting for show username style or not is very good. 

Thanks a lot. Heart

Oh that's what was supposed to happen, fixed it  Wink

By the way, all the edits are uploaded to GitHub as soon as they are made Big Grin

Still fixing things up guys.
- Glitch in can_edit_comments()
- If a user has read own comments via AJAX, delete the notification.

If no more reports are made until tomorrow night, this bad boy will go life Big Grin
Looking good
Hi,

I have tested your plugin and that was great till now!

But there are some bugs and also suggestions in/about this version.

1.When clicking on Reply button, the comment should be quoted (for reply).
2.The Report button shouldn't be shown to comment author (Don't think one would report his own comment after posting! Wink )
3.When the reported comment is in pages except first page, the comment doesn't become Highlighted.
4.That's better to have a flood time for comments which could be set by admin, because if there is a spammer then
....> Angry .Actually 20s is enough to dissuade a spammer.
5.when clicking on reported comment subject in Mod CP, the reported comment should(is better to) be shown.
Hey jvdabz, Rep+ for testing the plugin Smile

1. I will see what I can do about the quoting thing, I think it would be feasible with a simple mechanism.
2. I'll fix that tonight Big Grin I thought I'd let it there for people who post things but can't delete it, they could kindly report themselves and then a mod deletes it?
3. I'll fix that tonight.
4. I've actually thought about that, it will add 1 SQL query but what the heck, I will implement that tonight Wink
5. How do you think it could be shown? I thought it's better to provide a link to the original comment. Because sometimes a single comment isn't offensive unless you read it in its original context (surrounded by other comments).
I'm testing till saturday and i update again yesterday and only find some errors but not very important. All things i've say was fixed and others was removed like tabs and some lang vars already does no exist. Well see yah an awesomw work.

If i found something i report, the only thing i can add and i don't know if it was fixed is an option for MyAlerts or alert bar wont show. but i did not test again i have to see if it works. Only i tested first and third opt. Alert bar only i don't test yet.

Thanks in advance for this plugin.
Some member in install receive this error:

http://up.vbiran.ir/uploads/202781411395...173714.png

How can fix this?
(2014-09-22, 12:12 PM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]5.when clicking on reported comment subject in Mod CP, the reported comment should(is better to) be shown.

(2014-09-22, 02:22 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]5. How do you think it could be shown? I thought it's better to provide a link to the original comment. Because sometimes a single comment isn't offensive unless you read it in its original context (surrounded by other comments).

Absolutely right and I agree.

But I mean the reported subject  should be linked to the reporthed comment id directly. Right now when you report a comment for example from second page, if you click on reported comment subject in Mod CP, the users profile will be shown, not the exact comment.

+Another bug found: just copy a text from another place > paste it in editor > add comment > refresh page. Then try to edit that comment! the edit button wouldn't work. Moreover after you click on edit button of copoed comment, the edit function isn't worked for other comments(an empty edit box appears) until you refresh the page.

+Don't you want to add any Milestones or issues for next versions on GitHub?
Pages: 1 2 3