MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile [Beta Version] - Profile Comments, Latest Visitors & Buddy List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-09-22, 12:12 PM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have tested your plugin and that was great till now!

But there are some bugs and also suggestions in/about this version.

1.When clicking on Reply button, the comment should be quoted (for reply).
2.The Report button shouldn't be shown to comment author (Don't think one would report his own comment after posting! Wink )
3.When the reported comment is in pages except first page, the comment doesn't become Highlighted.
4.That's better to have a flood time for comments which could be set by admin, because if there is a spammer then
....> Angry .Actually 20s is enough to dissuade a spammer.
5.when clicking on reported comment subject in Mod CP, the reported comment should(is better to) be shown.

1. Added to 0.5 milestone
2. Fixed
3. Fixed
4. Added, by default 20 seconds Big Grin
5. Could you please explain more in a new issue you open on the project?

(2014-09-22, 04:50 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Some member in install receive this error:

http://up.vbiran.ir/uploads/202781411395...173714.png

How can fix this?

There was a problem during uninstalling, so when you tried to re-install it, it said there was a duplicate entry.
Uninstall it (if not already done), and wait for the first official release that will come out in few minutes, I added more protection to the "install" / "uninstall" procedures. Big Grin

(2014-09-22, 04:57 PM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-22, 12:12 PM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]5.when clicking on reported comment subject in Mod CP, the reported comment should(is better to) be shown.

(2014-09-22, 02:22 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]5. How do you think it could be shown? I thought it's better to provide a link to the original comment. Because sometimes a single comment isn't offensive unless you read it in its original context (surrounded by other comments).

Absolutely right and I agree.

But I mean the reported subject  should be linked to the reporthed comment id directly. Right now when you report a comment for example from second page, if you click on reported comment subject in Mod CP, the users profile will be shown, not the exact comment.

+Another bug found: just copy a text from another place > paste it in editor > add comment > refresh page. Then try to edit that comment! the edit button wouldn't work. Moreover after you click on edit button of copoed comment, the edit function isn't worked for other comments(an empty edit box appears) until you refresh the page.

+Don't you want to add any Milestones or issues for next versions on GitHub?

- Fixed, and that was a heck of a JavaScript issue Big Grin Rep+ for having found such a bug Big Grin

- Milestones added, please add any issues to it, and really thank you for taking the time to test the plugin.

I am creating a thread about the first official release of the plugin
(2014-09-22, 10:16 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]5. Could you please explain more in a new issue you open on the project?

Yes of course. The issue is added to github:

Reported Comments Links
The version you submitted to the mods site it fails on misc.php when adding a new comment. I have the WYSIWYG Editor off, private / public off. I tried both commenting on my profile and someone that is not my profile.

If you can get it working, I'd be willing to try and implement more features for Profile Comments that were going to be in my plugin and just not have my own.
(2014-09-23, 02:07 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]The version you submitted to the mods site it fails on misc.php when adding a new comment. I have the WYSIWYG Editor off, private / public off. I tried both commenting on my profile and someone that is not my profile.

If you can get it working, I'd be willing to try and implement more features for Profile Comments that were going to be in my plugin and just not have my own.

Hey dragon Smile I've tried it one more time and it adds the comment just fine (with WYSIWYG Editor off, Private/public status off).

If AJAX is ON, misc.php won't respond to your request (cause that would only come from a hacker, the admin says AJAX only = misc.php doesn't respond to non-ajax request) Big Grin

Did you try it with AJAX on and like turned Javascript off to force form submission?
I had AJAX on when I tried it and used the form; I didn't access misc.php directly. I tried turning off AJAX now and it worked fine.
it look good, and wait on finnaly Big Grin
Hi
I found a new bug.
If you send a new comment and comment sent, in the box of comments in detail of sender if you click on username of comment's sender, Naturally you going to sender's profile. but you not going and just page are refreshed.

I show in this image:
[attachment=32586]

you can test. send a comment and click on username, just page refreshed. Smile

Thanks a lot. Wink
Sounds like a great project!
Hey, I had to disable the Quick Edit mode on my forum, www.hookedonroleplaying.com, and when I did, it totally made my profile comments stop working. I don't even get any error messages. Any thoughts on how to fix this? If you want to sign onto my admin profile to see if you can fix it, or if there is a code you can give me to make it work again, that would be amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3