MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When will this plugin be released officially? I really need this!
(2014-10-14, 03:00 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]When will this plugin be released officially? I really need this!

I'm planning to release this as soon as MyAlerts is updated.
(2014-10-19, 11:16 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-14, 03:00 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]When will this plugin be released officially? I really need this!

I'm planning to release this as soon as MyAlerts is updated.
I suppose it's still going to require a lot of time. I didn't see author of MyAlerts online in last weeks.
I also suppose that lots of plugins are going to be released after MyAlerts will be.
Hi paul ...
if add a setting for this plugin for if the user's champ was broken by the other user, notification to user (just with myalert plugin) and say:
Your champ was broken by Admin!

Can you add this?

Thanks a lot. I'm looking forward for this plugin Release Smile
Seems to be a good alternative solution to Paretjes Game Section plugin Smile

However, once a user will be deleted via ACP following error message occurs
Quote:SQL Error:
   1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '3'.')' at line 4
Query:
   SELECT r.*, g.numratings, g.totalratings FROM mybb_arcaderatings r LEFT JOIN mybb_arcadegames g ON (g.gid=r.gid) WHERE r.uid IN('.'3'.')
Great plugin.

It works great except the scores won't submit. How do I fix this!?
Is it all the games or just one?
I got the scores working, but I need a good site to download .tar files, do you know any?
SAEED.M Wrote:Hi paul ...

if add a setting for this plugin for if the user's champ was broken by the other user, notification to user (just with myalert plugin) and say:
Your champ was broken by Admin!

Can you add this?

Can Add This Setting? Sad
Please add bulk adding, single adding is so tedious process when you have 3k games you can import lol.

Also what type of game installs does this support as i don't see it listed?

v3, ipb?
Pages: 1 2 3 4