MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't create main MyBB Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have manage to download almost everything, everytime I go to the "Submit" part, they say my account is inactive or banned, what should I do?
Are you the admin? You ran the install script all the way through with no errors?
No, I never made the MyBB forum, I don't know how, I did downloaded about everything. How do you get a MyBB forum? I read the intructions for five hours.
And you didn't understand anything?

I suggest you do a bit of research or point out to me what your having trouble understanding.

Also make sure you check out the Wiki: [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead).
Yes, I have went there, all I see is instructions of dowloads, they keep telling me to go somewhere, please help me on this.
Go somewhere? Please be more specific. I cannot "guess" what you are trying to say nor can I read your mind.
Tikitiki Wrote:Go somewhere? Please be more specific. I cannot "guess" what you are trying to say nor can I read your mind.

Oh yeah, I'm at the instaling part where you upload the files, they say to export them to your web server, but I don't know what that mean.
You need to upload the contents of the "upload" folder to a folder in your website using a FTP or other file upload process.
Tikitiki Wrote:You need to upload the contents of the "upload" folder to a folder in your website using a FTP or other file upload process.

And what website is that?
Do you have a web host to put MyBB on? You have to have a host in order to install MyBB.
Pages: 1 2 3