MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Carbon Theme by Rooloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Your version of the theme looks quite a bit different than the screenshots he posted. Did you try modifying it?

NVM, your on a page he didn't post.
(2014-10-16, 03:29 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Your version of the theme looks quite a bit different than the screenshots he posted.  Did you try modifying it?

NVM, your on a page he didn't post.

Yes, I modified it, but mainly fixed css and colors. There are a number of things which you have to fix after installing the theme, mainly colors. But I didn't do anything with the reorganization of the templates. except a few but I never touched the  forum display templates.

Have a look this is the same theme installed on Localhost :- 

[Image: nplT6fY.png]

The problem still persists.

Leave it, I fixed it myself. But I reported it for future ref.
some template issues I've found
-----------------------------------------------

Can't see when creating a new account - fix: remove the white background from form input.error and valid global.css 605 / 615

Some images are missing - jump.png for instance

Can't see links on posts, also visited and link are equal color global.css 13 and 18

Global 1530 - remove border radius from modal

{$lang->welcome_back} is missing from header_welcomeblock_member

header_quicksearch missing (no quick search) / {$quicksearch} broken, no css, blue button...

CodeX Pro, could you share your css/fixes with us? Thanks
I will fix all the above mentioned issues and reupload the theme in a couple of days. Smile
raees, spot on theme. thx
Looks like a really nice theme. I like the background matte colour.
Raees, nice minimal theme!
(2014-10-17, 04:06 AM)MrOzzy Wrote: [ -> ]some template issues I've found

Can't see when creating a new account - fix: remove the white background from  form input.error and valid global.css 605  / 615

Can't see links on posts, also visited and link are equal color global.css 13 and 18

header_quicksearch missing (no quick search) / {$quicksearch} broken, no css, blue button...

I have made a fixes at many places with CSS. It would be nice if you mention them. I will give you my fixes. I am using this theme for full time and and adding new mycodes or features myself. The colors for warning, reputation, approve threads, PM alert, new registrating etc. I changed all of these. If you are using OUGC announcement bars then you need to write the css and html for that else it shows up in a crappy manner Big Grin
(2014-10-19, 02:53 PM)CodeX Pro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-17, 04:06 AM)MrOzzy Wrote: [ -> ]some template issues I've found

Can't see when creating a new account - fix: remove the white background from  form input.error and valid global.css 605  / 615

I have made a fixes at many places with CSS. It would be nice if you mention them. I will give you my fixes. I am using this theme for full time and and adding new mycodes or features myself. The colors for warning, reputation, approve threads, PM alert, new registrating etc. I changed all of these. If you are using OUGC announcement bars then you need to write the css and html for that else it shows up in a crappy manner Big Grin

Thanks! How can I(we) get it?
Bug on lower resolutions
[Image: CPC5coR.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5