MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Carbon Theme by Rooloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
How do i center the header logo on this one?
(2015-01-27, 09:28 PM)Makan Wrote: [ -> ]How do i center the header logo on this one?

+1
I would also like to find out as I'm pretty n00b at coding lol

edit:
nvm, found it in search.

Go to global.css and find #logo

#logo {
	padding: 10px 0;
}

add text-align:center;

#logo {
	padding: 10px 0;
	text-align:center;
}
How can i delete the Calendar and the Portal Menu under the Logo?
Theme Updated !

Change Log

-Updated for compatibility with MyBB 1.8.11
-Few Bugs fixed
Everything seems to work, the only error I find is that I can not see the field to fill in the signature and the menus are off. That page does work fine in the stock theme. I've included a picture to help show what I am talking about. This missing text box happens as well when we go to do a forum posts. If it helps I am using 1.8.11

So I ran Inspection Editor from my web browser while having a "newthread.php" page open . It was complaining about there being 3 files missing. I installed those three files via FTP, they are all in directories with 755 permissions, and the files are all 644.

I am down to two errors, "dark.css" & "jquery.sceditor.dark.css?ver=1808" are both throwing a 404 error, but when I check via FTP both files are both there, in 755 directories, files are 644, the spelling & file structure are correct.

******Update!******
Figuring out those 3 missing files helped, but what finally fixed it was looking around the "Edit Theme Properties" in the Admin panel. Once there you have to change the "Editor Style" to "Monocons". 

There are no more errors popping up in the Inspector now.
How do I correct the field colors? When we hit the Quote button we see this in out field and it is hard to read. 
[attachment=38784]

Also, when people are registering, as they complete a field it tuns bright white as well.
Is there a way to activate a search bar on the top to the right of the menu bar?
Figured out the Search bar, just wish I could write "Search Forum" inside of the text field instead of outside.  Also wish it was on the right side of the HELP in the menu bar at the top instead of next to the forum name.

Added this code to the carbon theme nav template:
<div class="navigation">
{$nav}{$activesep}{$activebit}
</div>
<a name="top" id="top"></a>
<div style="float:right;">
<td class="trow1" align="center">
<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">
<input type="hidden" name="postthread" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="forums" value="all" />
<input type="hidden" name="showresults" value="threads" />
<input type="text" class="textbox" name="keywords" value="" />