MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It's me Zaher1988
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all old and new friends,

LOL it's been so huge long time... well most of you were familiar with the reason behind my set back back then during the summer of 2006. After the war i was planning to go again into mybb however I was encountered with a new project which i have finished weeks ago. My Project was Zvoters, it is a php/mysql polling management software that is rich in Ajax bla bla.. you can read about it in my site.

I have also created a new site as you might notice (those who knew the old one).. i hope you like it...

Anyway I have upgraded 11 of my plugins throughout the past week, i will also do my best to upgrade the others; however, im not sure if i will come up with new plugins.

I'm loving and like having passion for those old days of support..i also wish to have the time i need to support as much as i used to.

I also want to congratulate some of the old mate here for joining mybb team, whether in developing or supporting... congratulations guys.

I'd also like to express my bad after reading that some guys like Peter have left the team. They were all great.

finallyToungue WECLOME ME Toungue LOL  i miss you guys Toungue Wink

* For crackerToungue if you dont see me on msn now, is just because it is not workingToungue im not blocking you
welcome again man Wink
Welcome back!
DrPoodleeeeeToungue!! hello man Toungue LOL
Welcome back, Zaher! Glad you're getting everything sorted out!
zaher1988 Wrote:* For crackerToungue if you dont see me on msn now, is just because it is not workingToungue im not blocking you

God damnit it's CraKteR.

Welcome back.
Welcome back, Zaher! Smile
OOOPS i missed the T Toungue my excuses Toungue Mr. CraKteR. lol
Welcome back Zaher!! Big Grin Nice to see you again!
Welcome back! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4