MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: green templets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
whene you go to templets, and click change orignal. and without change anything if you press Add Templet, the color of the templet became in green is that right? I think it's most come with the defult color
This behaviour is there since mybb pr2 and 1.x.

The update php code doesn't check if a change was made or not by comparing the new template against the existing.

I'm not sure if MyBB has done that on purpose leaving it this way or it is just something they missed.
There is absolutely no code that would make a template green....
Quote:There is absolutely no code that would make a template green....

he is refering to the link. you know blue, green etc.. link of template in the list.
Oh, Green templates are new templates I believe (custom made by the user).
Quote: Oh, Green templates are new templates I believe (custom made by the user).
No

Green are edited default templates.
Blue is any tempate added by a user

Templates Manager Wrote:Templates in this color are original unmodified templates included in MyBB.
Templates in this color are customized default MyBB templates.
Templates in this color are custom templates, not included in MyBB by default.
zaher1988 Wrote:
Quote: Oh, Green templates are new templates I believe (custom made by the user).
No

Green are edited default templates.
Blue is any tempate added by a user

Templates Manager Wrote:Templates in this color are original unmodified templates included in MyBB.
Templates in this color are customized default MyBB templates.
Templates in this color are custom templates, not included in MyBB by default.

Yup, thats it. if you press on change orignal button then press Add templet without any change, it will became in green color
Quote:Yup, thats it. if you press on change orignal button then press Add templet without any change, it will became in green color

I have already illustrated on the reasons behind that in the second post
Yup sorry, you know my english not verry will, so some time I miss understad Toungue
Why would you click add templates when you haven't changed anything..?
Pages: 1 2