MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I change...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I am developing a theme for MyBB and I would like to know how do swap around the two rows that are displayed on the forum index (see attachment of what I mean Big Grin)

Also when I swap them around I would like the top row to display under all categories (see attachment 2, alos its what it does on phpBB forums too).

Sorry for the lack of explanation , but i can greatly apprieciate your help. I have been developing my new theme all day (its my first one! and I'm really tired now).

Thanx! Big Grin
For your first question, go into your admin cp and go to the theme you're creating. Then scroll down until you get to "Header Background Image". Now take that and swap it with "Category Background Image". Those two images should swap now.

BUT...it seems that you may be asking a different question than that. I don't know how to do it if that was your question...
thats very simple, ill do it in a minute
Cory
Thanx but that not what I ment, what I ment was to move the row that contains the category name under where it says Forums | Threads | Posts | Last Post row.

Also an example of what I mean is what the frostbite theme does for its individual categories.

Poison

If you know how could you post intructions of doing so here please, as that will be greatly apprieciated!

Than again for replying!

EDIT:

OKay no need to explain as i have managed to find it out myself! The only problem do get is if I have forum with no parent it displays wrongly (basically it does what frostbite does).