MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Complete] - GameOne Redux - HTML5 Tableless responsive gaming theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After spending weeks of rewriting default theme to a tableless one (responsive support included Big Grin ) i've picked my old game based theme (GameOne) as a first one and started with theme visual design. There are few areas where i have intentions to revamp it (breadcrumb for start). Originally i wanted to place navigation menu in a button near logo (example on imgur.com) but i've fell that some users will even struggle to find it (for now there is no nav menu). Certain elements (top menu, BF4 bg image, orange colors, thead area and footer) are style based and will change if user selects a new style (game based - AC Unity, GTA V and so on). Footer is inspired by various game portals / sites (about us, general / quick navigation links in one or two blocks and latest news / tweets and fb like box). Instead of fb like box i have included latest 5 news from protal page (slideable, current info on preview is placeholder).

[Image: qFCrTGB.png]
Looks excellent. Will it be released to the public? Will it be paid or free?
Nice johnny, looks good so far Smile
that one looks amazing, i have to say since that 1.8 has been released the themes are getting better and better!
After few days i have started with profile revamp. Current (WIP) look is facebook-sque layout. Around avatar there is a border (grey on this preview) which indicated user status (green - online, gray - offline, red - away).

[Image: YlKaxEC.png]
oh $&*@(# lookin good !
Eh, it looks alright. I like the layout for sure.
is it also possible to make that people will have their own covers, like what you have on facebook, or do we have to add it by ourself!
There will be a fallback cover image if a user does not have one (http://community.mybb.com/thread-159715.html example).
Will be free theme or paid one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4