MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Purple Board - Flat Purple Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can see the FontAwesome working just fine. What's wrong on your part?
i asked my friends with firefox and chrome and everybody had this problem o:
I'm using Firefox and I don't see a problem. Can you tell them to clear their browser cache?
i already did, they already did. This problem is definitly with the theme. Maybe you have font-awesome icons cached because you used the theme urself already
Cleared cache. Hard-reloaded. Still can view the FontAwesome icons. Viewed from Chrome. Still can view FontAwesome icons.

Can you view the demo link and see if the FontAwesome icons load there?
Edit:
I submitted build #3 in the Mods site. Which build are you using? #2 had problems with the theme, so I uploaded a new one yesterday.
yes im using #2, i try #3 now, thanks for your support btw ^-^

Neither my Friends nor I can see the icons on your preview <.< but since we all use different browsers it cant be the problem there ;-;
That's really strange. I can't think of a reason why they aren't showing up. Ugh Angry
just tested another site with fontawesome icons (the fontawesome site itself) and its correctly showing up there.

Can you tell me how to use the cdn version of FA instead of the downloaded ones (because your css is really messy tbh XD)
Sure, delete the fontawesome.css stylesheet and paste this into the "headerinclude" template:
<link href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">

(2014-10-18, 05:42 PM)Ammy Wrote: [ -> ]because your css is really messy tbh XD

The word you're looking for is "minified" Smile.
HA, now they are working xD Must be a problem with either your css or the FA files :C

Btw changing the theme back to normal from the quickselector in the box isnt working in #2, is this fixed in #3 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4