MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Report Post Not Working & BBCodes/Editor Not Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'musing Chameleon by Envira and had the same issues. I reverted all the updated templates which fixed the report issue but not the code editor. Smilies are not working either.
(2014-10-16, 09:55 PM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I'musing Chameleon by Envira and had the same issues. I reverted all the updated templates which fixed the report issue but not the code editor. Smilies are not working either.

If you use a 1.8 theme in MyBB 1.8 you don't have all this issues. That's why you CAN'T (Or at least, isn't recommended) use a 1.6 theme in MyBB 1.8.
(2014-10-16, 11:24 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-16, 09:55 PM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I'musing Chameleon by Envira and had the same issues. I reverted all the updated templates which fixed the report issue but not the code editor. Smilies are not working either.

If you use a 1.8 theme in MyBB 1.8 you don't have all this issues. That's why you CAN'T (Or at least, isn't recommended) use a 1.6 theme in MyBB 1.8.

Haven't found any other theme I like... that's why.

(2014-10-16, 11:24 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

But it is possible to update a 1.6 theme so it works in 1.8, right? Some developers do that if I've understood it correctly. And that's also why the thread starter in this thread is advised to turn to envira, is it not?

My SO is a computer engineer and software developer, so I'm hopeful he can fix the issues I am having. But suggestions from others are gratefully accepted.
Pages: 1 2