MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Invest theme (black and gold)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Invest Theme ver 1.0 compatible with Mybb version 1.2x by Jesse Labrocca

License
======================================
It is unlawful and against my copyrights to redistribute this theme in whole or part without my expressed written approval.  The images in this theme are free for personal use only.  If you wish to use this theme in whole or part for commercial purpose you must have expressed written permission.  Use of this theme is acceptable only under the condition that the link to mybbcentral is not altered in any way.  The link is in footer template.  Any removal of this link and I will expect a license fee of $100 for each install and/or download of the theme.  Any fees required to obtain this license fee will also be recovered and given to copyright holder.

Install
1. Upload invest folder to your root directory.  Allow overwrites
2. In admincp theme import the file extras/Invest-theme.xml
3. (optional) In admincp make the Invest theme default

Customizing
All the original PNG files needed to create this theme are inside the extra folder.  All images are in PNG layered format created by Macromedia Fireworks. You can replace the logo at images/Invest/logo.gif.

Screenshots
============================
They are available inside the extras directory.

Download Link
well i love black labrocca but with gold as well its bloody cool m8 looks top drawer great work
Good work Smile
Very nice! I just love the gold bars! Big Grin
nice one thnx Smile
Nice going, Labrocca! Smile

It looks nice, except its a little too bright for me, but maybe that's just because my eyes are bad, I dunno. Toungue
It's a love or hate theme....Also depends on your monitor for contrast and brightness.
Will you please update the link bro & nice theme Smile
The download link is working. But this is a MyBB 1.2 theme, it won't work in 1.6. There are plenty of other great themes anyway, look in the themes section on the Mods site. I'm sure that you'll find something that you like.
Link not working Sir:-

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Pages: 1 2