MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Instant Messenger links on Forumteam Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is working perfectly.. make sure you have information for the fields set from the user cp and that you are using an existing id for the fields instead of the X.
were do these images go zaher pls Smile
zaher1988 Wrote:It is working perfectly.. make sure you have information for the fields set from the user cp and that you are using an existing id for the fields instead of the X.

Sorry, my bad. It works PERFECT.

Thank you so much.
Quote:were do these images go zaher pls
What images?
oh so you dont need any images i thought it was to add in your profile when you fill in msn,yahoo etc and save it that images come up next to your profile say under your avatar
small msn,yahoo,aim,etc

hmm i thought this was a contact mod Sad
No this is a modification for the Show team page.. you can put the links you want by editing the image src in the provided code.

regards
icq_image like so and so on Smile

Show team page<<< ie,staff,vip,etc
What i mean by icq_image is that you replace this by the icq image you want.. it won't take it directly as you know this way.. especially with no extensionToungue.

Yes show team page includes Admins.. Super mods , mods and those groups set to appear there. http://community.mybboard.net/showteam.php

regards
right with you now i think hehehe
Pages: 1 2