MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to login and out of forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I keep having the repeated problem of being unable to login and logout of my forum properly. I really don't know how to describe it but the fact it is extremely buggy logging in and out. I included a video, maybe someone can figure out what is happening? Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64etknrC...e=youtu.be

Edit - I forgot to mention, I have already tried using another database and reinstalling several times. It seems this problem just occurs over and over again.

the site is: forums.fallenresistance.com
Cookie Domain: .forums.fallenresistance.com
Cookie Path: /
When posting login problems we need the following information provided so we can help:
forum url:
cookie domain:
cookie path:
Alright, sorry about that.
the site is forums.fallenresistance.com
Cookie Domain: .forums.fallenresistance.com
Cookie Path: /
Try putting .fallenresistance.com for your Cookie Domain. Leave Cookie Path as /.
I re-installed mybb and changed the cookie domain to that, still have the error though sadly Sad
(2014-11-12, 11:49 PM)jaxgs Wrote: [ -> ]I re-installed mybb and changed the cookie domain to that, still have the error though sadly Sad

Try switching browsers, sounds simple but your browser could easily be your issue.
[/quote]

Try switching browsers, sounds simple but your browser could easily be your issue.
[/quote]

I have already tried it on chrome and opera with no success, same as firefox Sad.
This appears from that video to be the same problem I am having.
(2014-11-13, 01:06 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote: [ -> ]This appears from that video to be the same problem I am having.

I have tried everything I possibly could think of, changing sub domain, changing database, reinstalling on various browsers, and testing on various browsers. Along with the recommended ideas here, it seems I can find a solution. If you happen to find one let me know please Smile.
(2014-11-13, 01:51 AM)jaxgs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-13, 01:06 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote: [ -> ]This appears from that video to be the same problem I am having.

I have tried everything I possibly could think of, changing sub domain, changing database, reinstalling on various browsers, and testing on various browsers. Along with the recommended ideas here, it seems I can find a solution. If you happen to find one let me know please Smile.

If you don't mind me asking, who is your hosting provider?

I'm wondering if we have the same one.
Pages: 1 2