MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Session Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice, it works fine. I also changed path for images
my php supports GeoIP but location is not shown... I can see only IP adress
Does the modcp IP popup shoes the geo location? I've copied the code from there and also I've installed the plugin on a board where geoip is supported and haven't seen any problems so far.
Could you send me a screenshot please?
I have a problem. plugin does not work or has a conflict with other plugins.
error is: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getBrowser() (previously declared in F:\www\www\MyBB1.8\inc\plugins\extendeduseradmininfos.php:160) in F:\www\www\MyBB1.8\inc\plugins\sessionmanager.php on line 341
It conflicts with a plugin called "extendeduseradmininfos". It'll probably fixed in one of the next versions but it's not really something with a high priority.
(2014-12-29, 03:04 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]It conflicts with a plugin called "extendeduseradmininfos". It'll probably fixed in one of the next versions but it's not really something with a high priority.

thanks for your response
<tr>
	<td class="{$trow}">{$active}{$ses['loc']}</td>
	<td class="{$trow}">{$ses['browser']}</td>
	<td class="{$trow}">{$ses['page']}</td>
	<td class="{$trow}" {$colspan}>{$ses['time']}</td>
	{$revoke}
</td>

the last variable is error... try </tr> in the sessions_row template...
Ups, yeah, of course. Will fix that in the next version.
[Image: nktJz0i.jpg]He always shows a seed page . Also, the icon in the UserCP disappears , when I go to a menu item at myalerts . and the unknown location is immer http://www.xxx.de/misc.php?google_seo_error=404
Pages: 1 2 3