MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Session Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The unknown location row is caused by a session which views a page that doesn't exist. It's not related to this plugin at all.

The MyAlerts thing is caused by euan who uses a new file which itself tries to look like the ucp but plugins who add new ucp sites fail because of that. As it's related (and caused) by another plugin I won't fix it.
(2015-06-22, 07:14 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]The unknown location row is caused by a session which views a page that doesn't exist. It's not related to this plugin at all.

The MyAlerts thing is caused by euan who uses a new file which itself tries to look like the ucp but plugins who add new ucp sites fail because of that. As it's related (and caused) by another plugin I won't fix it.

(2015-06-22, 07:14 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]The unknown location row is caused by a session which views a page that doesn't exist. It's not related to this plugin at all.

inc/functions_online.php 606  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3