MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is my tutorial for theme installation of MyBB 1.8

First click at Extend at navigation:

[Image: image.png]

Than click at button Themes:

Than choose theme you want.

You can click at both: button download or at theme name (red and purple circles at image):

Now click at Download at right side.

You have at most of themes prewiew. See it in full size by clicking at image at section Prewiews:

Now check "I agree with licence" and than Download:

Save file:

Open that:

And extract to background or some map:

Now open filezilla or another file manager (that way it will be faster done) and move map with images to map images of your forum:

Like this:

Now go at your admin cp -> Templates & Style -> Import a theme and click "Open" at "Import from" (see image):

Upload .xml file:

When it's choosen, choose "Ignore version compitablity" and click button "Import theme":

Now it should be uploaded and you will get this:

After that will be some options what you don't need to touch. Just exit from that and check your new theme!

Tutorial created by Ikerepc (Ivan Kerepčić) for MyBB

For any questions or suggestions freely reply
A very Good Tutorial Smile Keep it uP!
Thanks Smile
thanks nice tutorial
Thanks a lot!
Thanks mate helped a lot
HI, just upgraded to v 1.8.5 and chose rush for my theme. I see it uploaded and it shows:

MyBB Master Style with 0 users
Default with 588 users
rush  0

Do I force on users or set as default? I don't wan to lose my website banner at the top. It was previously with a similar theme which apparently no longer works.
yes it mean default theme is used by 588 users and rush theme is using no one Smile click on option and click on force users , so theme would be applied to all users Smile

cheers

BR
Mujeeb
(2015-08-16, 06:36 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]yes it mean default theme is used by 588 users and rush theme is using no one Smile click on option and click on force users , so theme would be applied to all users Smile

cheers

BR
Mujeeb

Thank you so much. Are all themes being offered for 1.8 responsive or fluid, or only if they state specifically they are?
no , all themes are not responsive , only few of them are responsive
Pages: 1 2 3