MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [In Dev] - MyBB 1.8 mobile theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this looks amazing Smile great work man
I have been thinking about writting a plugin that detects a mobile device and adds a $mybb->is_mobile variable to use within themes and plugins. I suppose I could make it to add a new per theme setting to define them as "mobile" themes and give them priority when a mobile device is detected.

Unsure if this related to this thread anymore, it seemed like that a few posts ago haha
@Omar G. - regarding tablet / smartphone detection, as mentioned in few posts before, if mybbtheme cookie is used to set a default theme i can start it from there (there are few lightweight mobile detection scripts and it's possible to hook them up via plugin). 

Few updates:

- Sticky (android like) bottom menu added
- Inbox link will fire a popup window with latest pms in inbox folder
- Subscription (bookmark) (same action as above but with latest subscribed threads and new post indicator inside it)
- User panel

[Image: chFHPcK.png] [Image: Trf9Yhz.png]

[Image: uOyuMOJ.png]
Seems to be nice one, thanks for sharing this pictures this work is nice Big Grin

Sometimes people forget to put mobile version on their themes but it's wight now a priority because many users use mobil, or tablets or any to enter on our forums and it's a very important option to bring to users the best way to navigate.
Looking good Johnny. I'm loving the styling. I'm interested to see how you implement the mobile detection. Keep it up! Smile
following, good job bro.
Good Job bro

When this theme/plugin will b release?
It will be released when it's ready. I don't have exact time (or date) for that.
great plugin i will love it so much Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
After few budy days finally i found some time to continue on this theme.
Profile page preview:

[Image: lOJ5y5l.png]

Round avatar (and online status around him) are skype inspired (v 6.22).

@wangsa - it's not a plugin, but a theme (like 99% others mybb themes).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5