MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [In Dev] - MyBB 1.8 mobile theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
is it paid really?
(2014-12-11, 05:55 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, its paid, i thought it will be free, like other themes. But looks really good.

+1

Thanks Johnny S.
Its an enormous amount of work to redo all the templates and to redesign the layout to be responsive. Good job Johnny.
Johnny awesome work man! I would like to demo it and purchase if it fits. Pm me or email me. Contact on your other thread.
@Leefish it isn't fully responsive, it's redeveloped in order to fit tablet / smartphones (with a layout similar to various forum reader apps). And, as you mentioned, i did many template revamps in order to adjust to it smartphones / tablets.

(2014-12-13, 02:19 AM)Jamison904 Wrote: [ -> ]Johnny awesome work man! I would like to demo it and purchase if it fits. Pm me or email me. Contact on your other thread.

Contacted you.
how much is this theme for?
Theme is sold out long time ago. There was no interest in it and i have decided to ship it out. If anybody is interested in custom mobile themes (100% visual match with your desktop counterpart) i'm opened for work.
That is a shame Johnny - I was looking for it for a chap - exactly what he wanted I thought.
(2015-02-07, 10:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That is a shame Johnny - I was looking for it for a chap - exactly what he wanted I thought.

We actually bought the rights to the design and will be developing it further. It's available at our web site.
(2015-02-07, 07:33 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is sold out long time ago. There was no interest in it and i have decided to ship it out. If anybody is interested in custom mobile themes (100% visual match with your desktop counterpart) i'm opened for work.

and how much would you charge for that? pm me your price please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5