MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quick qoute problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all and Congratolations for the new version of mybb
Now after upgrade to mybb 1.2.3 using the upgrade script
my quick qoute not working any more.

it's show me the loading popup (ajax window) then return back with no action.

any idea?
Do you mean the "mult-quote" functionality we provide in MyBB or do you mean the quick-quote modification?

If it is the modification then please note it is third party and we can't provide you with any support for that - you'll have to contact the author or post in the code modifications section.
No I mean the mult-quote in mybb not any modification.
Is your web browser indicating a javascript error of some sort?

In Internet Explorer down in the system tray it'll show a small icon and mention that there are errors on the page.

In Firefox click Tools > Javascript console.
there no any errors in my js, and i'm it's not working for any of my users.

whene I press on the mult-quote icon [Image: postbit_multiquote.gif] it's show this line in the quick replay box "You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them."
and whene I press "Quote these posts" it's show the ajax popup loading window. and disappear again with no action!!.
so how can I slove that?
pepotiger Wrote:there no any errors in my js, and i'm it's not working for any of my users.

whene I press on the mult-quote icon [Image: postbit_multiquote.gif] it's show this line in the quick replay box "You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them."
and whene I press "Quote these posts" it's show the ajax popup loading window. and disappear again with no action!!.
so how can I slove that?

Can you upload the attached version of xmlhttp.php to your forums and let me know once it is done - I've added some code in so I can debug what is happening.

Thanks
done I uploaded it to my root forum folder. it thats right?
thnx
Yep. Can you please tell us what happens when you press the multi-quote button now?
nothing more then before upload the file!!!!
Edit: and here is another problem, I lost all the codes in the "Additional CSS" box, and whene I add it and press update. it's show me that, the them updated successful, and the Additional CSS box still empty!!!!!!

so please anyone tell me what kind of problem i'm facing?
help needed please, I even can't remove topics, it's show me that I didn't select any topic. or I have no active for long time!!!!.
Pages: 1 2 3