MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Restriction by The_Dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Custom Restriction by The_Dark
  • Custom Restriction
  • Created By The_Dark
  • Project started 11/21/2014

Author: The_Dark
MyBB Versions: 1.8.x
Version: 8.0.1
Collaborators dragonexpert
Submitted: 12-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Last Updated: 01-15-2015, 03:05 PM

Features v 8.0.1

- Ban specify users from specify forum (archive of that forum, also)
- Ban specify usergroups from specify forum (archive of that forum, also)
- Ban specify users from specify specify thread (print and archive of that thread, also)
- Ban specify usergroups from specify thread (print and archive of that thread, also)
- Ban specify users from mp functions
- Ban specify usergroups form mp functions
- Admin can insert usergroups id (gid) that can insert specify users uids in them thread (before sending) and those users uids will be banned from that thread
- Author that is in that usergroup able of admin, of a specify thread, can insert specify uids banned from it
- Choose if set flood or not
- If the choice is yes, can set seconds that must pass form a post to other and users uid and forums fid affected from this restriction about custom flodding control system
- Custom Ajax error in new fast ajax reply
- and other..

Install the latest version

Instructions:

Delete all files about threadrestriction and customrestriction from your file system;
Dowload latest version -> http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...17&bid=737
Unzip all files;
Upload the /inc folder in principal r00t in your file system;
Go to ACP and activate this plugin!
Have funny!

Support

This plugin will be supported in this thread, also in plugins support forum in this site.

Preview
The codding for v3.1 is almost finished! Smile

Your suggestions for this next version? ^^

I'm codding the 3.2 version Smile

New features will b releases!
Features of v4.9/v5.0: code finished

- Allow to users in the newthread.php page set restriction, example enter the id of the other user that the author of thread don't want show it to he;
- Admin/Moderators will can change the choices of the author of the thread, with regard to the restrictions set by him;
- Admin/Moderator can choose which usergroup is able to set restriction in their threads;
- 3 error type message, if user ban a user from his thread, if admin/mod ban user from thread and if admin/mod ban usergroup from thread;
Features of v6.0: code finished

- Admin/Mod can set ban to determined users from specify threads;
- Admin/Mod can set ban to determined usergroups from specify threads;
- Admin/Mod can set ban to determined users from specify forums;
--Admin/Mod can set ban to determined usersgroups from specify forums;
- Allow to users in the newthread.php page set restriction, example enter the id of the other user that the author of thread don't want show it to he;
- Admin/Moderators will can change the choices of the author of the thread, with regard to the restrictions set by him;
- Admin/Moderator can choose which usergroup is able to set restriction in their threads;
- 6 error type message, if a user ban other user from his thread, if admin/mods ban usergroup from thread, if admin/mods ban user from thread, if admin/mods ban usergroup from forums, if admin/mods ban user from forums

Features of v6.5/7.0: code in codding

-Admin/Mod can set ban to determined usersgroups from specify forums;
- Admin/Mod can set flood control and determined time to determinate users in thread;
- Admin/Mod can set flood control and determined time to determinate usergroups in thread;
- Admin/Mod can set flood control and determined time to determinate users in forums;
- Admin/Mod can set flood control and determined time to determinate usergroups in forums;
- 10 error type message, if a user ban other user from his thread, if admin/mods ban usergroup from thread, if admin/mods ban user from thread, if admin/mods ban usergroup from forums, if admin/mods ban user from forums, if admin/mods set flood control to a user in thread for determinate time, if a admin/mods set flood control to a usergroup in thread for determinate time, if admin/mods set flood control to a user in forums for determinate time, if a admin/mods set flood control to a usergroup in forums for determinate time
- Your suggestions...?
New release!
Correct some bugs and added 10 lines of new code's function.

Admin/Mod can set ban to user and usergroup from pm functions!

Features of v6.1.2 code finished

-Admin/Mod can set ban to determined usersgroups from specify forums;
- Admin/Mod can set ban to determined usgroups from pm's functions;
- Admin/Mod can set ban to determined users from pm's functions;
- 7 error type message, if a user ban other user from his thread, if admin/mods ban usergroup from thread, if admin/mods ban user from thread, if admin/mods ban usergroup from forums, if admin/mods ban user from forums, if admin/mods ban user form pm functions, if admin/mod ban usergroup from pm's functions

Download latest release > http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...17&bid=621 ^^

Stay tuned and make suggestions Wink
Updated: 01-14-2015, 06:45 PM > http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=317

Features v 8.0

- Ban specify users from specify forum (archive of that forum, also)
- Ban specify usergroups from specify forum (archive of that forum, also)
- Ban specify users from specify specify thread (print and archive of that thread, also)
- Ban specify usergroups from specify thread (print and archive of that thread, also)
- Ban specify users from mp functions
- Ban specify usergroups form mp functions
- Author of a specify thread, can insert specify uids banned from it
- Choose if set flood or not
- If the choice is yes, can set seconds that must pass form a post to other and users uid and forums fid affected from this restriction about custom flodding control system
- and other..

I think that in the next version will be possible set flood in the threads and to usergroups, also.
Soon I will update with this features, some suggest from you about other functions?? Big Grin

Relase version 8.0.1 add a small feature.
Excuse me for my long absence .
I was hired in a company / web agency and the time to stay in this community has been reduced considerably .
Luckily now I'm on vacation , then began again to program .

An update will be released soon .

Stay tuned !
Hi, I'm back. Tell me anything, I can update the plugins and I can create more features or another plugins.
Welcome back @The_Dark
Great code! I'll be trying it very soon and welcome back!