MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Willing to pay for downgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@Zero97, for MyBB default stock theme fixing you can PM me temporary access to admin panel
FYI new, I merged from vBulletin 4.2.2 to MyBB so yeah.. Didn't know how 1.8 was.
PMing you now, m.
dont worry .m. will help you solve your problem.
TBH I still feel 1.6 is better, but oh well, no choice. So now I've to wait for further updates from devs and such..? Because the number of plugins available for 1.8 is quite little atm.
Number of plugin should not be your first consideration for now. Focus on community and plugins will be more with time. There are few but useful ones. I have so far only 4-5 plugins installed and using one 2 and still going nicely.
I compared the 1.6 to 1.8 for quite a while, and yeah 1.6 is way easier for me..
Dont worry, you will get used to with 1.8. Its not hard to manage at all.
To me it is, considering all the damn bugs I've been dealing with for 1 whole week and still not solved, if I used 1.6, all of them could be solved in a single day because they were friggin compatible, themewise and codewise.
Wait and lets see what .m. will have for you. no matter what you say, you hardly have any other option so better learn 1.8. now.
Still didn't work.. I think I'd rather pay so that my headaches are gone -.- I'm really pissed off now.
Pages: 1 2 3