MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Submit Reply Function not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 The submit reply function is not working as it should be. I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but when clicking on Submit Reply button, it will 'reload' the page but our new post is not visible. We need to manually reload the page before our post appear.  Also the full reply isn't working either.Take a look at the screen shot.[Image: replybusted_zps1da7d439.png]
Any solution guys?
for the full reply issue, try changing editor style at the theme properties.

for the quick reply issue, disable the plugins temporarily and check (General Configuration --> disable All Plugins --> yes)
I have done that.The problem still persists Sad
^ if you can wait for some time, you can PM me temporary access to admin panel to check
(2014-12-17, 02:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you can wait for some time, you can PM me temporary access to admin panel to check

So what is the problem, .m. ?
^ I haven't noticed any problem. looks like my PM is lost during network failure!
Well...any solutions?
In the headerinclude template and jscripts/myalerts.js file remove:
<script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') {
    document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
}
</script>
and change every jQuery (case sensitive) to $.

If still nothing, provide a testing account.
(2014-12-28, 02:16 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]In the headerinclude template and jscripts/myalerts.js file remove:
<script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') {
    document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
}
</script>
and change every jQuery (case sensitive) to $.

If still nothing, provide a testing account.

Er...will that remove the drop down functionality of the alert box?
Also,I gave you the credentials of the testing account in PM.Looks like it never reached you.
Anyway,

Username:Testaccount
password:testaccount
Pages: 1 2