MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: group legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wanting to add this in forums group legends were abouts does this go in online

<td class="tcat">Group Legend</td></tr>
<tr> <td class="trow1" >{$legend_disp}</td></tr>
Hmm...this is from a plugin that should have added its own template to Global Templates! The one on my forum is called usergroup_legend. If it didn't create its own template, then you would need to put that code in your Index template under {$online_today}
I don't know which plugin you are using.. because some has developed other groups legend than mine. However min is here and all the explanation on how to show it in somewhere else is there.

regards
yeah zaher it was your mod is this correct

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
also what would i add there instead of team-developer ??

images/groupimages/english/team-developer.gif

images/groupimages/english/team-legend.gif <<maybe
Hey..

No.. in index_whosonline template
find
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
below it add
<tr><td class="tcat">Group Legend</td></tr>

You know that group legened doesn't show the group's images. So if you mean you want to change the group image of a certain group, this can be done through Admin CP > Users and Groups > Manage groups > Edit usergroup
There you find Group Image

Regards
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>

like so
clocktower look at my code in the previous post pls..

it should look as

<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr><td class="tcat">Group Legend</td></tr>
<tr><td class="trow1" >{$legend_disp}</td></tr>
well unless im on drugs seem the same to me
No there is a <tr> Toungue at the begining
Pages: 1 2