MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB white screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am currently trying to start up my own forum, but, myBB has failed me! I have looked everywhere on the internet and cannot find a solution. I can log in and access the ACP and use it, but, the index is just white, along with all the other pages!

The link is: http://dory.se
Check the error logs in cpanel.
Are you talking about my web host?
Yes, it is likely that your web host will provide you with cpanel log in details. Check your welcome email.
Yes.

You should find an error log page, you can also switch the error log on mybb on if you cannot find it.
Yes, I have the information of my CPanel. I'm not entirely sure if my webhost provides PHP logs.
maybe you have tried to edit the template , and you have done something wrong in it.
if your are hosting new mybb than , i must say re- install it again and it will work ,
and if you are using the old , hope you have the back up , you can install it from there.
It's a fresh installation; I have not edited anything. Also, this has happened to me a couple times. I have PHP5.5+ and I have all the required modules...

(2014-12-13, 01:05 PM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]Yes.

You should find an error log page, you can also switch the error log on mybb on if you cannot find it.

How do I switch on myBB error log?
as you can log into admin panel & navigate across it
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to check for physical existence of missing files
change file permissions if required / replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version
Pages: 1 2