MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show forum team not showing new group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I created a admin group and added 5 users to it but when I click show forum team it only shows the administrators group and not the new admin group too.

I can't figure out why it won't display.

I only have members in the administrators group and admin group.

I suppose I can move them to the administrators group and re setup their permissions but I still don't get why its not showing the new created group in the forum team.

Any help appreciated.
it is a group based privilege.
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> click on a group to edit permissions --> General Options
--> Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page <-- select (tick) and save settings
(2014-12-17, 11:16 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it is a group based privilege.
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> click on a group to edit permissions --> General Options
--> Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page <-- select (tick) and save settings

I had actually already did that and it still did not show.

Which is why I made this post.
...works like .m. said:

[attachment=33316] [attachment=33317]
Ya I did that but not showing.

I noticed the new group has a id of 9 but just won't show even though there is 4 users in the group.
I guess you mean the user group id (ID 9). That group id is only for internal usage - it doesn't matter how many user are in there.

Have you set this new group as primary user group for the 4 users?
(2014-12-17, 12:39 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you mean the user group id (ID 9). That group id is only for internal usage - it doesn't matter how many user are in there.

Have you set this new group as primary user group for the 4 users?

Yep I just checked.

So I am really stumped now. I tried installing a plugin that shows available groups under the who's online
and when you click on the admin group it does show the 4 users but not on the forum team.

Here is my link for forum team: Forum Team

Here is link to the admin group using my addon as a test:

Admin Group

As you can see the admin group does show with the plugin I tried.
after checking the box for "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" for the new group and saving it, do you get the Group ordering text box next to it in the groups page in ACP
Is the new admin group their primary group? If its an additional group it does not show.

I just tested:

Set a usergroup to be on forum team; assign that group to user as primary = shows
Set a usergroup of moderator to a user as ADDITIONAL group - does not show.
Are you sure you ticked the "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" group setting for the correct group? If yes, show a screenshot of the whole ACP -> Users & Groups -> Groups page.
Pages: 1 2 3