MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to use image in user title?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to use image in user title like in admin, mod , vip, gorups.
how to use image in user title i.e : newbie , junior member , etc
You can do this from ACP --> user and group --> group and user titles. .
(2015-01-03, 04:20 PM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this from ACP --> user and group -->  group and user titles. .

no not is my answer.

as you told i done the result is http://teamleets.com/thread-101-post-162.html#pid162
check on this thread multi thinker reply. you will see here username NewBie styles image.
but this the stars place here come user stars.

on the top above the avatar and below the username you will see newbie written in text i want to add image here.
HTML can't be used in usertitles without a plugin.
You can't use html or bbcode in usertitles as far as I am aware of
(2015-01-04, 12:18 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]HTML can't be used in usertitles without a plugin.

any plugin for this to do it. v 1.8.x
Why not just use a star image and have 1 be the number of times it shows up?
(2015-01-04, 04:50 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use a star image and have 1 be the number of times it shows up?

i don't want to show image where stars come.

look at your name and logo

dragonexpert you username

Pokemon Professor user title

and mybb staff beg.

i don't want to show image where your mybb staff logo comes.

i want to replace this text pokemon professor with stylish image , gif etc
Currently It not possible, post your suggestions in mybb development section or plugin request section.

May be this feature release in next version of mybb or any one developer create a plugin. But not sure.
(2015-01-05, 05:03 AM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently It not possible, post your suggestions in mybb development section or plugin request section.

May be this feature release in next version of mybb or any one developer create a plugin. But not sure.

it wont be added in future releases too as it might pose a security threat if html is allowed there...
Pages: 1 2